Saturday, March 5, 2011

We are all different

First - has it really been a year since I last did a post?!? Boy have I gotten behind! My new goal is to try and write a post once a week to try and capture all of those little things that happen in life and we seem to forget as time goes on.

Now, onto the real reason I decided to write. Bianca recently turned two and two is a big birthday in our family. My mother in law has a picture of all of her grandchildren at the age of two in the "kids bedroom". So this is one birthday we have to get photographed. While I was putting the photos away, I looked back at the other kids at the same age and was amazed at how different all three of the kids looked. Each one seems to have a similar trait her or there, but each child really was created individually.

As my mother in law has so cleverly said before when asked who Bianca (or any of the other kids) look like, she looks like Bianca.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo a blog post! And I like it. I totally agree. Each child is created in their own design. And all of yours are especially adorable.

    I too have a goal to post once a week so maybe we can inspire and motivate each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up with the blogging! I love to read about family updates!

    ReplyDelete