Saturday, March 12, 2011

All About Me

As mother's we take our children to the dentist, make sure that they receive their yearly check-ups, finish their homework, and make it on time to their various after school activities and play dates. Also as mother's we sometimes forget about ourselves.

This week I am making it all about me and will try not to feel guilty about it. I will take the 30 minutes to work out or read my book. I will listen to my music in the car and fix what I want for dinner.

This is my week to re energize myself because that will help me be a stronger.

A special thanks to my girlfriends for helping me remember to take time for myself and enjoy an evening out!

1 comment:

  1. It was a great evening. And a great reminder. I know it always seems selfish to take time out for ourselves but we need to do it. I have a hard time with that too. We really should do girls night more often.

    ReplyDelete