Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tuesday Folders

One of my favorite days of the week is Tuesday. Why you may ask? Tuesday folders. Tuesday Folder's are the day Teresa and Jack bring home a whole folder full of stuff from school. Yes some of the stuff I could care less about, but it is fun to see your child progressing and growing through out the school year. Also the hard work you as a parent have put in to help your child study for those test on spelling, insects or Native Americans and finding out they got all of the questions right. Most of the items do end up in the trash, but a few things are special enough to hold onto and keep in their bin.

One day I hope to be able to sit down with my kids and look back at where they started and show them how much work they have put in to become the successful and strong individuals that they have become.

1 comment:

  1. Equally why I like Fridays at our house. I look forward to the red folder coming home in the backpack with all the artwork and stuff for the week. Seeing how much he has progressed and grown over the course of the year.

    ReplyDelete